BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Los Angeles
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
Our CPR classes with infant CPR in Los Angeles, CA, are American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR. The infant CPR course contains everything you will need to rescue an infant in an emergency!
Los Angeles Infant CPR
Whether you’re a parent looking to safely care for your newborn or are a professional caregiver, we provide you with the resources to protect and care for your young one and get the best infant-caregiving CPR that many employers require!
Our CPR classes with infant CPR in Los Angeles, CA, are American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR.
The infant CPR course contains everything you will need to rescue an infant in an emergency!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Los Angeles Locations
Los Angeles’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
For a parent or caregiver, any emergency with an infant can be incredibly scary. Getting CPR certified helps you understand their physical makeup and how to carefully help them through an emergency until professional help arrives.
Infants and young children typically require CPR to address a breathing issue or cardiac arrest caused by breathing issues. While we hope you never need to use your training, here are some stats on why you should be trained in infant CPR:
- In 2018, over 21,000 infants died, with Sudden Infant Death (SIDS) and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes, respectively.
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- Other common situations that require infant CPR include head trauma, electrical shock, poisoning, near drowning, severe asthma, or smoke inhalation.
In your training, you will learn how to —
- Prevent, spot, and respond to infant breathing and cardiac emergencies.
- Handle an infant properly during a crisis.
- Give immediate relief to a baby choking.
Having this training gives you the ability to respond with life-saving knowledge. Our instructors guarantee that you will be able to confidently utilize BLS, CPR, and AED machine skills in any circumstance.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a critical process that includes rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to —
- Provide oxygen-rich blood flow to vital organs, including the brain.
- Restore breathing until first responders arrive and give more life support.
- Revive breathing and heartbeat after cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or drowning.
Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are unconscious, unresponsive, or are not breathing independently.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
In this training, you will understand how to perform CPR during an emergency, whether attending to an infant, child, or adult.
You will learn to —
- Identify the seven CPR steps
- Find the pulse
- Perform finger and palm chest compressions
- Ultimately restore regular breathing
Gaining your American Heart Association certificate, you will meet OSHA requirements and leave confident to help anyone needing CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Los Angeles, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Be Confident. You can be fully capable in using your skills in any life-threatening emergency situation.
- Trust Experience. We have trained over 30,000 students throughout the United States.
- Enjoy Simplicity. Enjoy more individual training due to our smaller group size and hands-on style.
- Experience Convenience. Walk away with your AHA-certified BLS CPR card, same day.
- Get Certified. Receive the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted BLS Certification in LA.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Take a class when you’re available — choose from our weekly class options or schedule a group training.
When will my CPR certification expire?
CPR certifications require that you renew your training and testing every two years, to sustain skill to perform CPR. If your certification has expired, sign up to renew your training today!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.