BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Los Angeles
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
These First Aid and CPR classes are the best emergency and CPR training you can receive. Our training is 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) — equipping you with the AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification that employers require! Whether you’re completing the training for your job, for your family, or simply want to be a good samaritan, you will gain the training you need to help save a life.
Los Angeles CPR + First Aid Classes
As you go through the CPR Certification Los Angeles program, you will learn the necessary skills to feel confident when assisting during cardiac arrest or another medical crisis.
These First Aid and CPR classes are the best emergency and CPR training you can receive. Our training is 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) — equipping you with the AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification that employers require!
Whether you’re completing the training for your job, for your family, or simply want to be a good samaritan, you will gain the training you need to help save a life.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Los Angeles Locations
Los Angeles’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Fewer people would die in emergency situations each year, if more individuals simply knew and could apply the straightforward methods taught during our CPR and First Aid training. We deliver a world-class First Aid CPR class at an affordable rate so that more people in the Los Angeles community can experience this essential training!
The instructors cover —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Adults, Children, and Infants,
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR, including choking relief,
- How to use an AED machine,
- And how to deliver quality First Aid.
Thousands of people have gone through our program with a streamlined same-day certification experience. Our staff is excited to equip you with the confidence to use your new CPR skills in a life-changing emergency.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is medical training that can help an emergency victim stay alive until the first responders arrive. CPR is a series of interventions that utilize rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to help revive breathing and heartbeat.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
If it’s your first time in a First Aid or CPR class, we want to equip you well and encourage you to ask all your questions! This course covers the steps you need to take for all stages of life with BLS, CPR, and First Aid.
Our training gives you the crucial skills to react to and respond well in any emergency.
You will learn how to find the pulse, the seven steps of CPR, how to perform chest compressions, and how to restore regular breathing to the individual. You will leave the class able to perform CPR and First Aid during an emergency, and confidently see to an adult, child, or infant.
CPR and first aid certification can help you:
- Handle Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administer an Epipen
- Handle Environmental Emergencies
- Intercede during Poison Exposure
- Treat Burns
- Attend to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviate Stings and Bites
- Spot the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Help Restore Breathing in a Drowning
- Deal with Severe Choking
- Stop Blood Loss
- Identify a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
Why Train With Us?
- Be Confident. You can rest knowing you are fully capable to use your skills in any situation that requires life-sustaining CPR.
- Trust Experience. We have trained over 30,000 students throughout the USA with our streamlined classes.
- Enjoy Simplicity. Enjoy more individual training due to our smaller group size and hands-on style.
- Experience Convenience. Walk away with your AHA-certified BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification First Aid card, same day.
- Get Certified. Receive the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted BLS Certification.
CPR Certification Los Angeles is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
When will my certification expire, and how can I renew?
CPR training requires that all educational pieces and testing be renewed every two years to keep your knowledge fresh to adequately perform CPR. All of our CPR or First Aid and CPR classes are designed for initial certifications AND recertifications — simply sign up on our website for your preferred course.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.